A COUNTRY I´D LIKE TO VISIT

 


 

Hi! today I'm going to tell you about the country I would like to visit. Ireland, an island in the North Atlantic Ocean, in north-western Europ with beautiful viuws
. I want to go especialy because of the Brigid sanctuary at Kildare, a place of cult to Saint Brigid, She is associated with wisdom, poetry, healing, protection, blacksmithing and domesticated animals.
In pagan tales is said that she lear the art and work with fire of the gods,and then teaches the people.I took the representation about her very seriously in my work and as a form of protection against accidents.  

besides, Kildare have a lot of beautiful landscapes, is like a place from a fairy tale,u can look places like Killinthomas Woods and feel the magic of the world.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares